Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catch of the Day!

What's not to love about my job as a photographer!!! This week has truly been all about Jon and Jinny. Jon and Jinnys big day is tomorrow- I guess that makes it my big day too!  Their wedding is my first official wedding, all day, gig as a photographer. I think it is wonderful that they have included me (and Amanda O, my second shooter) in their special day! This past week I spent Wed. evening at a wedding rehearsal and Friday night and the rehearsal dinner.  I thought I'd share a few hardships I've had to endure along the way... like the amazing Raspberry trifle, the lemon cake, the homemade spring rolls, the spareribs... oh my!
 
Jon and Jinny are both outdoor enthusiast, and fishing is a big part of that fun. Jon really caught himself a good one- hum-mm,  or is it the other way around?  Here are a few pics from the rehearsal dinner-I'll be sure to post some wedding pics soon!








No comments: