Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reel Him In!




Just finished up a "reely" fun photo session with wedding couple David and Cathy. David approached me a couple of of weeks ago and was looking for an alternative type of photo session taking into consideration Winnipeg weather . Concerned for everything from rain to super hot weather, David, a landscape photographer, wanted to be certain to capture a few worry free photo memories of the couples special Day. We scheduled a whirlwind one hour studio session with them and their Bridal Party. I had told David to bring props along if he so chose, boy, was I surprised to find he remembered. He hauled out a fishing rod and a number of fishing lures for me to pick from. I'm always amazed how well you can get to know a couple in a one hour pre -photo session meeting, but I really had no idea he was an avid fishing and hunting enthusiast! Boy, I must say, I was I glad he chose to bring the fishing rod and not his hunting rifle!

Thanks Kathy and David for a great time at the photo session- I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to put that fishing rod to proper use on the Honeymoon!!
















No comments: