Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Check it out!!!!

Week 3 of photography school and we're learning how to find sites we like -That are of interest to us,that we can learn from and be inspired by! I tried to think back to what inspired me to photography and I remember sending hours pouring over my dad's National Geographic magazines.(My uncle Henry would always give him a subscription to the magazine as a Christmas gift.It was a great gift as the whole family would enjoy them! How could you not-with each turn of the page you were magically transported to some other part of the world!) So I googled National Geographic.To my surprise they have a wonderful site full of tons of different topics ie. travel, animals etc. and then each topic has numerous photos!I feel a WEEK(at least)of viewing coming my way!It will be a great way to relive my childhood-with a modern twist! Here is the link to their site-Enjoy!
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photogalleries/animals

No comments: