Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Right about now I'm wishing for Summer!


Wow day 3 of photography school-and I'm learning by leaps and bounds!!!!! Yesterday I was having a moment as I was attempting to create this new blog- I apologize to all of you who had to figure out my unfinished blog.That's sort of what inspired me to look back at a "cool" summer moment.It's amazing how the temperature around me dropped!!!Hope you enjoy the shot it's my brother showing he still has it at 39!
I was first drawn in
ekimages by photography at the birth of my first son Cullen. I realized the importance of recording events in time, that will never occur again!I want to learn everything this year(I don't know a lot) but I particularly want to improve on creating depth to my photo's and subjects.
I do have a secret to share about myself- I'm a full fledged Chocoholic!!!! Any one wanting to get on my good side - I can be bribed especially with a Mars bar!

1 comment:

Scott Zielke said...

I know i said it today but ill say it again, i like the photo