Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Potato, two potato's, more!






Ahhh, miss me? wondering where I've been? I've been living in the land of potato's. ?(Suppose I've been weirder places!) Well, I just came off shoot week here at school(meaning we don't have lectures, but a heaps of shooting assignments to do). My most difficult assignment for the week, to shoot a potato, and have specific emotions associated to him. The catch, we were not allowed to have any other objects in the frame, or change the potato in any way.  The key was lighting, motion and techniques to change the potato's mood. Me and Pete(The Potato) as I grew fond of calling him went everywhere together(even Turkey dinner at thanksgiving) We were doing fine until he lost a part during a drop(My husband gingerly tacked him back together in an attempt to continue the assignment) and then Pete proceeded to get soft and mushy if you know what I mean. It just meant I had too work just that much quicker, to get it done before poor Pete was laid to rest. Here are some of the potato shots-Enjoy!Pic.1-Sad potato, Pic2-Happy potato, Pic.3-Confused potato, Pic. 4-Angry Potato, Pic. 5-Desire Potato.

1 comment:

AmandaO said...

Yay for potato pictures! :D