Monday, June 8, 2009

Teenage fun!


So school's coming to an end and I'm entering into the final weeks. It's a little sad, but I can feel a well needed rest coming on. I still had an opportunity to rent the studio at school one last time last week.(Sniff, Sniff) I've really enjoyed my time in the studio playing with lights and have decided I'm certainly investing in a Studio set-up! I had the pleasure of photographing two dynamic young women, Ariana and her friend Kristyn. It was a lot of fun and we had some great laughs! They were great sports and  shared their talents of dancing and modeling. I also had a chance to do a promo shot for them for this summer's Folk Festival at Bird's Hill Park. Kristyn is an up and coming song writer and Ariana has the most amazing voice! WOW, to be so young and talented! They will be performing on July 9th-check with the Festival's info. which should be out shortly for more details! 
 
                                               Ariana

                                                      Kristyn







No comments: