Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Turning 1!!

This little girl has literally grown-up in front of my eyes and my camera lens! You may recognize her from some of her images on my website over the past 6 months. Her parents followed with a tradition of photographing their first born child every month for the first year of his life and naturally it just followed that the second child should have the same tradition. She was introduced to me over 6 months ago and I've had the privilege of recording her growth progress to her first birthday this month. What a sweetheart! What a great tradition!

I've also had a lot of fun playing around with photoshop the last couple of months.  I've been busy creating cards both for holidays and Birthdays that are unique to clients. Who knew it would be so much fun! Happy Birthday Baby girl!












1 comment:

Photokat said...

Gorgeous! Such beautiful light.