Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peter, Leah, and Judah makes 3!


Somedays are just soooo special! Today was a special session with my niece Leah and her husband, Peter, in from Grand Prairie Alberta! Oh and lets not forget the main subject of the photo session- 8 week old Judah! You may recall Peter and Leah did a maternity session with me back a few months and it is so neat to see and meet the final result! Judah was a trooper-even holding up his head for a couple of shots! (That's amazing considering his age!) I think I eventually tired him out and we got some great sleeping shots. Kind of made me wish for those days when you could just fall asleep anywhere you are. (I hear those are coming again in the future!LOL) We had fun playing with some props-Peter is part of a band- so the guitar was quite appropriate-Who knows what this little boy will be when he grows up, musician, athlete, artist- knowing his parents- could be all 3!


















No comments: