Monday, September 20, 2010

Flash from the past!


I was so excited when the phone rang a couple of weeks back. The voice on the other end I knew immediately. As a child you tend to spend day after day, weekend after weekend, hanging out around the block with the other kids in the neighborhood. As you get older you may forget a face (Let's "face it" our bodies do change with time!), but not a voice! It was Kim a good friend of my sister's. She was on "the end of summer holiday wind-up" list and had yet to accomplish her goal of getting the kids pictures taken.

We arranged a studio time and she came down with her mother (Who, by the way, still looks like she always did-disproving my previous statement- I wonder what her secret is...). Alex, Anna and Logan were so much fun. It is great to not only see the characteristics of a parent passed down to their children and feel like you were transported back in time, but also to experience the wondrous interaction between the siblings.


I loved the above photo of Logan and Alex as you can just feel the patience Alex had for his younger brother and the brotherly adoration Logan had for his older brother.


Anna is just the image of her mother as a child...



And yes... sometimes it's hard to sit still- but I just go with the flow.. a little fun editing technique to capture the moment... Children having fun while having their picture taken always produces natural smiles!



Logan discovers he likes my cow bucket!



EVERYBODY (Stuffed animals included ) onto the bean bag!

No comments: