Friday, April 10, 2009

From "This to That"

 I started out with "This"


Wow! I feel like I'm having to go into overdrive in the next couple weeks at school! I guess it's all part of getting close to the end. Let me see... a Creative Imaging assignment worth 20% of the school year( Lots of shooting digital there) a Creative Imaging project on post processing , an Analog Techniques assignment( at least 4 rolls of Black and white film on a subject) and it's suppose to be on any thing you love to take pictures of. Great thing to suggest to a photoholic- I love to take pictures of just about everything- especially if there is colour involved! Oh yah, it's Black and white! Not everything translates well into black and white and I guess that's a little bit of a concern for me. What to do, what to do..... 

I was inspired this week by Linda's blog from early March about tulip therapy, I was feeling a need for some serious colour this weekend and made a splurge on the grocery bill and bought myself some flowers(Gasp! I know- a whole $6.00!) It was so worth the cash- It was a great source of photo amusement for at least a good 2 hours!  (Cheaper then a movie!) and if you add in the photo editing I would move that up to be at least 3 hours! ( I really got to get out more often).

Anyways here are some results- I really tried to think outside the box on this one and wanted to create an abstract painting feel to the next two images. I shot with a bit of a zoom technique and then edited it in lightroom - enjoy!


(Below)and what I got is "That"




2 comments:

AmandaO said...

Wow! These are really cool, Ebonie! I love them!!!!

Scott Zielke said...

your a busy blogger