Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Okay, It's all my fault!

                       Above a shot of my garden- I'm not seeing any tulips!

                                    The Lattice on my deck - "cool" pattern!

                                                Bunn's Creek shot of the thawing water.

I knew it! I should just come clean- it's all my fault! Yes, I didn't take down the Christmas Village and now it's snowing yet again!!! I sat on the couch last night watching the HUMUNGOUS snowflakes drift down to the ground and wondered -what date is this? Should we not be seeing just a little hint of green yet? I took solace in baking up a batch of comfort food- Peanut butter cookies. As my son, husband and myself sat there in the dark, munching away on the salty sweetness, we watched the epic whiteness come down with a sense of hopelessness on our faces. I thought It would be over by morning but-NO- it just keeps coming down! 
I must admit however, the photographer in me came out and after I shoveled the driveway at 8:00 a.m. (That took about an hour!) I found myself being tempted to look at the beauty of the snow stuck on the branches of the trees and the pristine whiteness all around. Yep - my photoholic tendencies just took over!  I actually spent the afternoon as well wandering down Bunn's Creek taking shots in the snow and enjoying the fact that there was snow but that the temps seemed quite warm! Maybe the snow's not all that bad? HUSH NOW- forget I even asked that!

                                              Bunns Creek shots 



Anyone else feeling "the love" for the white stuff? 

1 comment:

AmandaO said...

Boo! Snow! Hopefully that was the last of it for the season!