Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dylan-Holiday Pet Portraits



Holiday Pet portraits make the perfect holiday gift! 

 I love my job as a portrait photographer, especially when I have great subjects like Dylan. This past Friday afternoon  I had the pleasure of photographing Dylan (named after Mr. Bob Dylan) who is a Can./American Champion Saluki Dog. His owner and I were preparing for  The Pawsh Dog and  A Pawsitive Image Photography, Professional Holiday Pet Portrait event. It runs Sundays, November 29th to December 6th at 133 Marion St.. To have your dog photographed call 415-7976 for an appointment. 


I will also be photographing holiday pet portraits at Paws on Portage Nov. 21st. by appointment. 

 If your dog prefers a more intimate setting , check out the pet portrait special at Studio 448 running  from Nov. 16th -Dec. 5th! (www.studio448.com for details.) Call 230-8194 to book your appointment today! 















1 comment:

Photokat said...

Lovely! Definitely black. I may want to use some of these (credit given, of course) if that's ok.