Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The people I've met along the way...






I had a moment to reflect a little this evening and I was trying to made some sense of the whole craziness of this school experience. Sometimes I find myself getting all caught up in the stress of getting assignments completed on time, essays written, grocery shopping done, my kids gym clothes washed,.... and the list (that is far to long) just seems all encompassing and far to overwhelming. So I tonight I wanted to dwell on the great points of the last couple of months(I can't believe it's even been that long!) I think the best thing about photography is that it can be social. I've enjoyed getting to know others in my class and I've been able to spend some time with a lot of great individuals shooting their pics over the last few months, here are some of the memories....

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work despite the craziness you speak of. :) I'm glad you're still blogging. Keep it up!

AmandaO said...

You and your blog and your photography inspire me. Keep up the awesome work!

Lawrence said...

It's neat to see people I know on here! It must be hard to choose one or two photos for your blog when there are so many to choose form! Ellie