Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy weekend!



WOW! Busssssyyyyyy! 

All weekend was a blur of working on assignments. Let's see I worked on a rough draft of an essay on Karsh's development techniques as they relate to what we know in the darkroom, worked on a shooting assignment for Ross, called same place different time, and my Creative imaging class where I need to do a series of photo's (at least 5) that explore a topic. I've chosen to explore women in their 40's and their identity from their youth till now. Should be interesting , I'll post the results in a couple of weeks.  The great part of the weekend is that I got to catch up with my high school friend who is now 7 months pregnant and is expecting twins. Here are some updated shots.

3 comments:

Sara said...

OOh, you're idea for the CI series assigment sounds interesting!

I love the silhouette photo :)

AmandaO said...

What? I can't believe I didn't comment on this! I totally thought I had.

Anywho...love the shots, and I love the idea for your CI series. I can't wait to see the finished product...thus, you better show me the finished product when it's finished or I'll be sad. :(

Lawrence said...

Thanks for taking the shots of my belly. I love them all!