Saturday, November 15, 2008

Persevere- Sometimes it pays!!!!






































This morning a few of us went to Henry's photoshop on Regent and Lag. for their Grand opening.  The first 75 people in the store received gift cards in denominations anywhere from $10.00-$500.00. I actually dragged my husband along out into the freezing weather to stand in a line for 1 1/2 hours. I opened mine first and only got $10.00(Boo Ho) My husband, however opened his and got$100.00!!!! He kindly used it to purchase a camera bag for me for Christmas! I don't know that we've ever won anything that big! It was great fun getting to know others in line and the students from Prairie View did well cornering $195.00 of the $1,700.00 give away! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo! I'm so excited for you! Good thing you dragged your husband along. ;)

I saw Linda at Photo Central today, and she said she braved the lineups at the Henry's on Kenaston.

AmandaO said...

You guys made my day! Go Team PV! Yay for free money! :D

Sara said...

I'm really dissapointed I couldn't go :(