Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall is Family Time!

Someone asked me the other day, what I had been busy with. I promptly replied-Families!
Fall is such a beautiful time for photographs- and a lot of families have been taking advantage of my Fall Family Special and getting pictures to create their holiday greeting cards! I had the pleasure to get to know Max, Madeleine and Anika a little better, this Sunday afternoon. We went to buy pumpkins out on Henderson Hwy. and then came back for a photo shoot on the abandoned railway tracks behind my house. I'm always amazed how great the picture light is when it is overcast. Thanks kids-It was a lot of fun!















1 comment:

Photokat said...

Gorgeous! I did a dog on Sunday. It's like nature provided a giant softbox. I love it! And I just smile whenever someone walks by and says, "oh, too bad it's not sunny!"

Favourite shot? The one on the tracks, shot from behind. It's perfect.