Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo at the Zoo 2009


I had the opportunity to go to Winnipeg's Boo in the Zoo  Friday evening with my Goddaughter for the first time. It was a relatively warm evening- I guess 2C is balmy considering Manitoba weather in October. I was really impressed by the work that went into the evening. The photo billboards,  the props and entertainment -including a host of kiddy rides, pony rides and fun houses, all made for an interesting evening. I also could not believe all the staff  who dressed up from everything from Fairy-tale characters to scary monsters and really looked like they were enjoying the evening-even though they probably were very cold! Photography wise it was a super challenge for flash technique! Here are just a few "favs" from the evening.












No comments: