Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grand Opening-What an Afternoon!

I love a good party. What makes a good party-the kind that I like best? The best party, most definitely involves family and friends, creating fun memories and just knowing you have a group of individuals that support you and that care about you. I was truly blessed this weekend with that knowledge. I was overwhelmed by the response to the Grand Opening and thank-you so much to all the well wishers -those that came and those who sent e-mails. It was a very enjoyable afternoon . I tried to snap shots of some of the well wishers as they arrived or left. Unfortunately I can't post all of them-way too many! LOL. But know that you'll be "Scrapbooked!" Here are a few highlights and guests of the festivities.


The Studio
"My Men" and Me. They are my biggest photography supporters. For two years now they have had to live, breath, and work with photography and me- I couldn't have done it with out them! Love you guys!

Here are left to right- make-up associate Andrea , Cory A. from Studio 448 (former Boss), and Make-up Artist Morgan. Their "make-up" courtesy of Cory.



Hey -and Congratulations to the door prize winners! Lori H. (above) who won a 1 hour Family photo session with a complimentary 8x10. And Karin J. won a $100.00 value package of dinner at Moxies, movie and snack for 2 and 2 5x7 Crystal frames. Thank-you to Lisa K for being the "lovely assistant" and drawing the winners names!


Associate photographers Scott and Paolo are having way too much fun!!!



"Some ones" have gotten into the props!

Thanks again , to all of you who made the day so wonderful!

No comments: