Friday, March 19, 2010

Just in time for Mother's Day!

Wow! I love it when I can combine my two favorite types of photography-Pet portraiture and children's portraits! I was fortunate to find the most adorable pet bunny named George for my next promotion! George, an angora rabbit, is not your typical rabbit. Far from the rabbits that hop around outside eating the shrubs in my yard-this bunny spends his days indoors watching T.V., hopping from one room to the next, and yes, on occasion I've seen him shopping at Costco!!!!(Yes, I had to do a double take!!!) His favorite pastime-Snuggling!

George's owner Ruth has so generously agreed to share her precious pet to be photographed with children to create one- of- a- kind Children's Portraits session- just in time for Mother's Day. If you know of anyone looking for a unique Mother's Day gift let them know about this Special! Space is limited so book early!






No comments: