Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Boys

The other day my husband come home and commented how he had proudly wanted to show a fellow employee some family photos of our children and proceeded to pull up my blog-and to his amazement couldn't find any photo's of the boys! I know I've blogged about Calder but I realized he was right-Cullen hasn't been in a blog and the boys together hasn't happened. I soon realized, as I worked on my digital techniques assignment this week (We had to photograph 2 individuals in window light- available models just happened to be the boys) why this occurrence has not happened as of yet.... is clearly evident to me now! To A. Try to get my boys into something presentable to be photographed is difficult. B. To get them away from the X box to take photo's is well- like asking them to go to the moon. C. To get them to be in a conceivably tight space together without  bugging each other and ending up in a tangled heap in some sort of  weird wrestling move is impossible! In this photo session it become a case of the giggles where they just looked at each other a burst out laughing!

I do realize I have a lot of relatives out there who don't get to see how fast the boys have grown so this one's for you- Yes, I accomplished a difficult feat, there you are Henry, google my blog, the boys are on!


Calder
Cullen

1 comment:

Brent said...

Found ya! I was seated next to you on the flight from MSP to YWG. You do fantastic work! I'm enjoying your photos.