Sunday, May 3, 2009

What did I learn this week?

Meet S.J. -an aspiring model and a good friend of Tiffany's (a fellow classmate of mine). Some of you who follow the PrairieView blog may have seen the documentary work of Amanda O who "snapped" off shots of me "snapping" off shots of this young lady. The Shoot was a fun time and also an ongoing experimentation with studio lights. The first time I've worked with a black paper background. URGGGGG!!!! I did pop my head into Cory's office while setting up for the shoot and he did warn me about footprints on the paper! We were very consciences of wiping the feet off as we walked onto the paper. But alas maybe not enough! Hours of edited footprints can attest to that fact! Paolo (another classmate) said that he actually had seen studio's ( I think he said in Singapore) where they put tape under the shoes to avoid the footprints on the paper. HUMMMM!!! The things I learn at school! We also took the shoot outdoors, thank goodness the weather is getting a little nicer! S.J was a great sport! 
 I wish her all the best with her modeling career- the camera sure loves her!










1 comment:

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

oh my gosh is she ever gorgeous. she could easily be a model!
fantastic pictures ebony :) neat idea with the tape on the shoes too!