Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heritage Centre,Niverville, MB. Wedding Bells?


So decision day is nearing. we have to let Ross and Craig know what our major and minor will be for our portfolio's in the next couple of weeks. I'm about 98% sure that my major will be Portraits and my minor, weddings. I also had the opportunity last weekend to visit the Heritage Centre in Niverville , MB. for their wedding open house. It was amazing!!! A photographer's dream of light and subject matter! It was good to go and get a feel for the wedding aspect of photography. I had fun playing with lenses and creating different scenario's for shooting different scenes and under different lighting conditions. It's an amazing open air 2 story structure with large windows, and beautifully decorated. Here's some of the images I was able to capture- Enjoy! 

    









1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Gorgeous shots! It's the little details that add all the romance and beauty to an event. You've captured it so well!

I still want you to come and take some photos of our babies when you have time

Ellie