Friday, February 13, 2009

Meet Fred

Slowly but surely I'm getting around to photographing all my class mates. This blogs about Fred- okay maybe not. This blog is about the day I photographed Fred. We had Industry Studies with Craig and you guessed it it was all about portraits. Our mission for this class was to take about 10 min., work with what our subject had on, and we were assigned a spot at school, and one light. I could see Fred had a lot of potential to be.... I don't know let's see, I had a metal background, or an orange wall as my background and He was wearing a hoody and sporting the start of a beard.... maybe a boxer, a wrestler, someone who was a champ, a rapper/musician?  The point was to create this persona with our subject and make it happen. 
I think the results were successful- Fred was a great sport about it all. My son's wanted to know when his C.D. was coming out.(they thought the top photo looked like a C.D. cover). 



No comments: